skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Artins
A Blog to keep up with Phoebe and Ruby and their parents.
Friday, December 26, 2008
GOOAAAALLLL!!!!! I'm learning to love soccer just as much as my Daddy.
Carolina Railhawks July 1, 2008
I'm still a mellow observer of this game they call soccer
Woo-Hoo!
GO U.S.A. !!
Here I am at RFK with Daddy watching the USA beat Cuba
"BALL"
There are several soccer ball ornaments on my Christmas Tree
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
World Cup!
Durham, June 2010
Check out our other blog....
Keith has been hard at work creating:
theartinsrock.blogspot.com
This is a collection of videos we've taken since spring 2010 of live music he/we have attended. Let us know if there is any music you "love" and we can get you hooked up with more!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(26)
►
January
(26)
►
2011
(49)
►
December
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
►
2010
(36)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(12)
►
September
(15)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(19)
►
March
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(6)
Christmas and Hanukkah
I'm gonna party like it's my birthday.....in three...
GOOAAAALLLL!!!!! I'm learning to love soccer jus...
Look how I've grown!
Phoebe Phanatic!
Catching Up, Part 2
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)