Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visiting Family in Delaware

Mommy and Daddy and I visited Grammy and Papa in Delaware, and my Aunt Ema and Uncle Scott and Aunt Becky and Uncle Derek and Aunt Brooke and Uncle Patrick and my cousins Kiley, Charlotte, Quinn, Hope, Paige, Darby and Rory were there too. We have a big family!


My Aunt Ema and I are smiling because we're happy to see each other.

Grammy and Papa have a great park just down the road from their house. Daddy and Mommy and I went there almost every morning for a walk, but the playground was my favorite part. I love slides so much I say "Wheee!" whenever I'm on one.

This is me with all seven of my cousins. They're all bigger than me, but that's OK, we still had lots of fun together.

Mommy helped me with my swimming and my Cousin Paige helped out too.

We all had lots of fun playing in the pool!