Monday, September 14, 2009

July 17, 2009 My second official haircut

At suggestions from my friends Beckett and Devak, I went to see Miss Sarah at Peek-a-doo for my second haircut - I needed to find a local hairdresser.

I got to sit in this really cool car, but I had to close my eyes when Miss Sarah started combing my hair. I missed a little bit of Dora the Explorer, which was on a small TV in front of the car.

I'm very focused on Dora The Explorer - there's a monkey!

Here's the finished product! Miss Sarah used hairspray and put my hair in a ponytail. Mommy just smiled and nodded, but she was very proud of me. Mommy gave me these crackers as a snack before I sat down in the car - I just held onto them while I got my haircut - there was too much going on to eat!