Monday, June 14, 2010

San Francisco, April 25-30, 2010

Mommy and Daddy and I went on a trip to San Francisco, California. Daddy lived there before I was born, and he and Mommy have a lot of friends out there. We stayed with Miss Heidi and Mr. Tony was right downstairs. They live really close to a playground where we spent a lot of time. Here are some pictures from the playground:





Here I am swinging by myself for the first time!



They also lived really close to Golden Gate Park, and we could walk to the California Academy of Science. It was a really cool museum and we went there almost every day. We spent a lot of time in the aquarium there, and even got to see an octopus, but we couldn't take pictures there because it would scare the fish. Here are a few pictures I took with Daddy (the one with the dinosaur skeleton was taken on his 40th birthday!).


We went to Chrissy Field, which is a neat beach near the Golden Gate Bridge. I had a lot of fun, there were dogs running around everywhere, and I like playing in the sand. Daddy fell asleep and got a sunburn.


One day, we visited Daddy's friend Ms. Lena at work. She works for a company that makes movies and things. Here are Mommy and I outside the offices, sitting next to the "Yoda Fountain":



I got to see R2D2 again and this time I wasn't scared because I'm a big girl now.

Daddy got to pose with Han Solo...

and the receptionist was kind of silly looking.


Daddy had to work some of the time we were there, but Mommy and I had a lot of fun seeing some of the sights downtown.